The Garage Sale is Just a Week Away!
We are still accepting donations for Sisterhood's biggest fundraiser, our annual Garage Sale on August 6th! If you'd like to donate and need help storing your items at CBI, please contact BarbaraWanzer@hotmail.com (512-948-9862) instead of the CBI Staff. Donations are tax-deductible, and all profits go to CBI Youth Scholarships.
In addition to donations, we could still use more volunteers!
Help for any amount of time!
Bring friends and family!
Get to shop early!
If everyone just does one small task, we will have a great garage sale.
Come join us - you don't need to be a Sisterhood member to help with this mitzvah!
Please contact BarbaraWanzer@hotmail.com (512-948-9862) and tell her which of the following you can do:
Now until August 6
- Pick up a load of donated goods in your area and get it to CBI by August 5th
- Hang flyers in your neighborhood or beyond
- Make calls or do simple errands for Barbara
- Put up social media notices
- Photograph items and post on social media
Monday July 31 – Friday Aug 4
- Drop by Smith and sort items onto tables. Instructions will be there. Do it with a friend!
- Commit to being in Smith for one evening after work until 8 p.m.
Big jobs that need lots of people, and food always served!
Sunday, July 30, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The big move! Move garage sale items from CBI storage rooms to Smith Auditorium.
Saturday, August 5, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Final preparations for the sale!
Sunday, August 6, 7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- A few people need be present at the garage sale.
- We need people to take one hour shifts waving signs on corners. Students paid $10/hour.
Sunday, August 6, 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
We need lots of people to clean up.
Come join us and help make this the most successful Sisterhood Garage Sale ever!